I have been with Avon for just over eight years based in New Jersey. I started out as an Independent Sales Representative and then took the next step into Leadership sharing the Avon Opportunity, signing up team members and developing them into leaders. I mentor my team with the information and suggestions to get their business off to the best possible start. I started by selling to family and friends but now sell through my online social networks. I have built a profitable beauty business. I reached President’s Club selling level four years in a row and last two years I was the top online seller in my district.
I can signup people from anywhere in the contiguous United States. If you would like to sell Avon, become an Independent Avon Representative and join my fantastic team, then please go to startavon.com. and use my Reference Code: nrago so you’re linked to my team.
- Whether you’re looking to meet new people, try Avon products or build your own business, we’ll make it our mission to help you achieve it.
- Open the door to a world of exciting and innovative products, exclusive discounts and endless opportunities
- Unlock your potential with flexible earning that you can control. To get you started on your 1st campaign, you’ll be able to earn 40% from the get-go, on all sales and more than $1,000 in 90 days with our new KickStart program.
- Plus, earn bonuses when your friends join too!
- Your business is our business. We’ll get you off to a flying start with tons of training and support, with as much coaching and support needed.
- You’ll be given access to online training with guides and tutorials to help get you started and build your business.
- There are so many ways to sell Avon. Whether it’s online, through social media or with our brochures, you’ll find a way that’s right for you.
- Fitting Avon around your lifestyle and spending as little or as much time as you like.
Next steps Apply Now > Use my Reference Code: nrago. Need more information? Call or text me at 973.714 .26 3 5. Email: nancy (at) avonladynj (dot) com.
Is AVON a legitimate direct selling company? Or a pyramid scheme? READ MORE.