There’s something for everyone in the HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE. Use this guide to find something great for all the special people on your list (and don’t forget to treat yourself too!). You can also download a blank Holiday Shopping List bookmark to put together your own list. Click on the below links to see the quality products for the 2020 Holiday Season!
Shipping carriers review their pricing and make adjustments to their shipping rates due to fuel costs and industry demands. Starting January 7, 2020, New Avon Company is moving its free shipping minimum for direct delivery orders from $40 to $60. For orders $0-$59.99, it will be a $8.00 flat rate. Free shipping offers are for standard shippings and valid in the 48 contiguous 🇺🇸United States. No coupon code is required. Expedited 2-Business-Day and Next-Business-Day Delivery are available. Taxes do not qualify towards the minimum purchase requirement. And additional surcharges will be applied to orders going to Alaska and Hawaii.
But to also give the VIP treatment you deserve, we are introducing new perks and special offers, like exclusive pricing, only for customers who shop with me. Watch for more details on these perks!
There is no change in the return policy. For over 100 years, customer satisfaction has been a #1 priority at Avon. We stand behind every product we offer. We’ll gladly give you a full refund with your return within 90 days. After 90 days, returned products will not be refunded. Please note that items marked Final Sale on the website cannot be returned. If your return is due to an Avon error we will refund your return shipping. At this time we are unable to offer exchanges or issue merchandise credits. Free gifts may not be returned for exchange or credit. If your items are used or broken or you have return questions Contact us or give us a call at 1-800-500-2866.
WELCOME and 🙋 thank you for considering to shop with Nancy, the Avon Lady of NJ! I’ve been a Beauty Boss since 2010. My vision is to provide customers delightful and pleasing beauty & fashion products 💄(youravon.com/nrago), offer an attractive and appealing direct & social selling opportunity 💲(nrago.avonrepresentative.com/opportunity), and create a brand experience that invites them into an enchanting and captivating online beauty blog community 💖(avonladynj.com).
Before women had the right to vote or had a true means of financial independence, there was one woman from within Avon’s history that defied conventions – the first-ever Representative, Mrs. Persis Foster Eames Albee. This New Hampshire lady, born in 1836, was known for her style and savvy, which attracted the attention of Avon founder David H. McConnell. He asked her to be the company’s first traveling salesperson, and the rest is history.
Whether you’re working to rise through the corporate ranks or are an entrepreneur about to launch the next great idea, we can all learn a thing (or five) from this one-woman powerhouse.
1. Take a Leap of Faith. In 1886, Mrs. P.F.E. Albee took a risk and accepted an offer from David McConnell who was transitioning out of the book business to work as a door-to-door salesperson. He then started the California Perfume Company (CPC). You can call it the original startup. “Mrs. Albee was one of the most successful General Agents I had in the book work, and it was in her hands I placed the first sample case, or outfit, in the perfume business,” McConnell wrote in 1903. Known for her genteel nature and voracious ambition, Albee traveled by horse-drawn wagon, train, or by foot, offering perfumes to those she encountered – talk about some serious hustle.
2. Have a Game Plan. All her hard work and determination paid off. Mrs. Albee was soon hired to take over the daily operations of perfume sales. Of course, she went full throttle with her mission. Capitalizing on the growing popularity of perfume, she expanded her travels beyond her tiny New Hampshire town to the entire Northeast. Albee developed a business plan in which she recruited women to serve as “depot agents,” selling products in their own neighborhoods. “It is, therefore, only befitting that we give her the honorary title of Mother of the California Perfume Company,” McConnell wrote. The strategy was so successful it became one of the key identifiers of the company that’s still used today.
3. Love What You Do. Imagine Mrs. Albee confident and in control – she wraps up one successful sale and then off she goes up the street to greet the next customer to close the next sale. Albee leaned into her new gig and the hard work paid off in all sectors of her life. In a letter to McConnell, she wrote, “I know of no line of work so lucrative, pleasant and satisfactory as this.”
4. Always Dress for Success. Much like she lived her life, Albee dressed with no fear, making a fashion style statement-after-statement. She dressed in ensembles such as lavender taffeta gowns with tiered layers, exaggerated sleeves, and look-at-me trains. Talk about power dressing! A seasoned and stylish traveler, she saw no reason to dress down while on the road. In 2015 speak, her outfits went viral when the famously elegant attire later inspired a Mrs. P.F.E. Albee special edition Barbie.
5. Spread the Love. Albee’s enthusiasm was entirely contagious. As Avon’s first traveling saleswoman, she recruited other determined ladies to work for the company. In fact, Albee succeeded in empowering women by incorporating them into the mainstream business world 34 years before women even had the right to vote! One of the company’s first employees, Ann Meany, gave Albee a solid endorsement, writing in her memoirs: “She was about 60 in 1985 and was still making trips, working almost entirely under Mr. McConnell’s direction. She was the daughter of a minister and so sweet and lovely she deserves a whole volume just to herself. Today, Avon Representatives have really placed her on a pedestal – literally. Since 1969, the company has awarded highly coveted 10-inch tall porcelain figurines of Albee to the company’s top sales representatives. And yes, it’s still a very big deal to receive one.
The bottom line is that Albee’s story teaches us that no matter how big or small your dreams may be, go after them. In this age of self-starters, who knows where a little Albee-inspired ambition could take you. The first Representative and affectionately dubbed her the “Mother of the California Perfume Company.” Mrs. P.F.E. Albee of New Hampshire was 50 when she began selling perfumes for McConnell. She traveled by horse and buggy and by train, offering perfumes such as the inaugural single-note scents – Violet, White Rose, Heliotrope, Lily-of-the-Valley, and Hyacinth – door-to-door throughout the Northeast section of the United States. In a letter to McConnell, Mrs. Albee wrote, “I know of no line of work so lucrative, pleasant and satisfactory as this.” The legendary Mrs. Albee is still considered a role model for Avon Representatives today and is credited with creating the company’s system for distributing products.
How to Buy Avon. Avon is a well-known brand name and has quality products at affordable prices. I also sell the mark. line of beauty products — geared towards young women. I am ready to help you find the right anti-aging skincare, fragrance and color cosmetics. The company has evolved into fashion, hair care and more. Feel free to contact me, I love to help customers find what they are looking for.
In addition to the current Avon Campaign brochure, I can show you how to order from the previous two campaigns. The products and pricing on these older books are good as long as the product is still available. Avon Outlet products are while supplies last. I can help your organization raise funds with Avon too!
Let me show you how to get your products for free by hosting an Avon party. You can make extra money running your own Avon business and work from your home. You get to set your own hours, days off and vacation time. Best of all, this job does not fire you! Sound like something you want to do? Contact me and I’ll show you how I did it!
Holiday Gifts For All The Special People You Want to Remember This Holiday Season
The Avon Living C24-1 ’16 magalog is packed with lots of great products for the 2016 season of gift giving, holiday home decoration and must-haves from recognized brands like Cuisinart® and Mikasa®. I want to make the holidays EVEN MORE AFFORDABLE for you! I can order a limited supply of these ideas BEFORE they become available to the general public. If you order before 10/30/16, I can offer 20% off Magalog prices. Order after 10/30/16 and receive 10% off brochure prices. Click on each image for more information available on a HOME the HOLIDAYS Pinterest board I created for this offering.
To order, go to http://wp.me/p3cz54-58C, complete the form information and I’ll contact you within 48 hrs. Offer good on a first come, first served basis for shipments in the contiguous United States. In the event of unforeseen demand, extra weeks for delivery may be requested. I will backorder where possible.
You can also download a blank Holiday Shopping List bookmark to put together your own list. Prior to brochures availability, I’ve created a Pinterest board for you see my entire offerings. Click on the below link to see the quality products for the 2016 Holiday Season!
CHEERS TO A FABULOUS FIRST YEAR! This marks the one-year anniversary and I want to thank your for making Avon Livings a big hit! Avon Living has become the place to find decorative delights, gifts galore and affordable luxuries to make every day a special occasion.
The Avon Living C24-1 ’16 magalog is packed with lots of great products for the 2016 season of gift giving, holiday home decoration and must-haves from recognized brands like Cuisinart® and Mikasa®. We even have new Mikasa® Avon Exclusives and character favorites your kids are going to love. You’ll find something for everyone on your list. Gifts for kids, teens, moms, dads, women and men — all at affordable prices.
I want to make it EVEN MORE AFFORDABLE for you! I can order a limited supply before they become available to the general public. If you order before 10/30/16, I can offer 20% off Magalog prices. Order after 10/30/16 and receive 10% off brochure prices. I will waive shipping and handling fees on orders over $150.00 (before sales tax).
Complete the information in form below and I’ll contact you within 48 hrs. Offer good on a first come, first served basis for shipments in the contiguous United States. In the event of unforeseen demand, extra weeks for delivery may be requested. I will backorder where possible.
Prior to brochures availability, I’ve created a Pinterest board for you see my entire offerings. Click on the below link to see the quality products for the 2016 Holiday Season!
Enter spring … from Easter to Mother’s Day, it’s a season of holidays and gifting opportunities galore! We’ve got you covered with a mix of back-by-popular-demand favorites (like Mikasa) and vibrant new accessories. In the Spring 2016 Edition of Avon Living, you’ll learn how to make entertaining easy with our clever selection of serve ware, and refresh your homes with mix-and-match decor. You’ll get organized with instant spruce-up-your space updaters, and dig up ideas for family fun with unique gardening picks (and tips). Over 70 NEW, FRESH finds to help you with an effortless spring style!
And before they become available to the general public, I can order a limited supply. And if you order before 3/5/16, I can offer 25% off brochure prices. Order after 3/5/16 will receive 15%. Get FREE shipping on orders over $150.00 (before sales tax).
Everyone loves a good scavenger hunt.
DEADLINE EXTENDED until Tuesday 10/06/2015 midnight EST!
Use the link to the Avon Campaign 20 static version to help you find the product names and page numbers to answer the seven hunt questions below. You can submit your answers here or by email to: nancy (at) avonladynj (dot) com. Please include your name and mailing address too! You’ll then be entered for the four (4) chances to receive Avon’s new waterproof mascara called “BIG & FALSE LASH VOLUME MASCARA” in your choice of Black, Brown Black or Blackest Black.
IMPORTANT: Read the Official Rules below for the full eligibility requirements. Valid to residents of the contiguous United States. Void where prohibited by law.
Name the page number the features the letter written by Sheri McCoy, CEO of Avon.
Find a product for Fall season to be used in the home.
Find the product recommended by the Skin Care Foundation.
Name two movies or TV shows programs associated with products for children featured in this campaign.
Find the piece of jewelry that has “You are the captain of this ship” on its packaging.
Name #4 of the “9 Reasons Why Skin So Soft is every body’s favorite”.
Find a product actress Olivia Wilde is the face for.
Our fiber-blend formula doubles the look of lashes for a glamorous full-volume false lash look that’s incredibly natural and real! The secret weapon is the exclusively-designed brush that follow the natural curve of your eye to the root of your lash line to help fill in your lashes, easily reaching corners and lower lashes.
False lashes can be pricey, time-consuming and difficult to apply at home. You can get a glamorous lash effortlessly with this new mascara.
Hypoallergenic, ophthalmologist tested and safe for contact lens wearers.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. HOW TO ENTER: Entries accepted beginning on September 12, 2015 at 12:01 a.m. (ET) and ending on September 22, 2015 October 6, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. (ET). You can submit your answers here or by email to: nancy (at) avonladynj (dot) com; please include the entrants name and mailing address. Winner Selection: Four (4) winners will be selected in a random drawing to receive a Big & False Lash Volume Mascara, on or about September 29, 2015. Drawing is conducted and sponsored by Nancy Rago, an Avon Independent Sales Representative, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Prizes & Approximate Retail Value: $12.49 ($6.99 + tax + shipping). Winners will be notified via email. Incomplete answers (entries) will be disqualified.
2. ENTRIES: Limit one (1) entry per U.S. household. Multiple entries from the same household will be disqualified. Entries using macro, robotic, script or other forms of automatic entry will be disqualified. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the contiguous United States of America who have reached the age of majority in their state, territory, or province of residence at time of entry. Employees or independent representatives of Avon Products, Inc. are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law.
4. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Online entrants must have a valid email address, and it is entrant’s responsibility to update Sponsor of any change in email address. Expenses not specifically included in prize description are the sole responsibility of the winner. Each prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, outside of manufacturer’s limited warranty. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Promotion. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representative agents, successors, assigns, officers, directors, and employees harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Promotion or acceptance or use of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical, or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Promotion, or in the announcement of the prize.
5. INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in a Promotion if it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to abuse, threaten, or harass other entrants. Caution: Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage any Website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent of the law.
I had to tell someone … it’s my 5th anniversary as an Avon Representative. This year I joined the elite group of top-achieving Representatives who are members of the President’s Recognition Program. Tonight I attend the annual Gala event at a northern New Jersey banquet center, an evening compliments of Avon.
Avon is great at recognizing our achievements! They acknowledged this important milestone with a lovely email as well as a gift of 100 points added to my recognition account. There are over 3,000 great rewards in their catalog that I can redeem any time over the next year. Products include things for my body & soul, gift certificates, travel and kitchen essentials. Designer products from Bose, kate spade, Maui Jim, Rachael Ray, John Hardy, Oakley, Vera Bradley and Michael Kors … to name drop.
Join My Anniversary Celebration. Get 10% off an order of $40 or more. Use Coupon Code: Q1WEL15.
Offer expires April 5, 2015 midnight EST.
Click Here to Get Avon’s best makeup, skin care, fashion, beauty and hair care, straight to your inbox.