Washing your face is the first and most essential step to any skincare routine.
Facial Cleansers are designed to remove dirt, oil and makeup and basically prepare the skin prior to applying skincare products. Facial Cleansers are more moisturizing and hydrating, and gentler than using soaps. You should wash your face twice daily (morning and night) and rinse with lukewarm water.
WHICH ONE IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
Below are Avon Facial Cleansers. There are different types of cleansers to suit your skin from foam, cream, gel, water and wipes. I put these types together to help you find the best quality facial cleanser.
Foaming Cleansers: Some people prefer the foaming feeling of these type of cleansers. It is easy to work a small amount of cleanser into a lather to cleanses the skin of dirt, oil and impurities.
- Anew Clean Illuminating Rich Cleansing Foam: Non-stripping and non-drying, For normal/combination skin, Allergy-tested and dermatologist-tested
- Dr. Belmeur Amino Clear Bubble Foaming Cleanser: Perfect for oily- or blemish-prone skin, With salicylic acid and amino-acid-based ingredients to help treat blemishes by unclogging pores and clearing away dead skin cells
- Rice Water Bright Foaming Cleanser: Good for dry, sensitive and normal skin types, Rice water, the milky white water obtained from rinsing rice, is enriched with vitamins A, B and E, ceramide and minerals to help skin feel moisturized
Cream Cleansers: It is a common misconception cleansers don’t need to foam to clean skin. Cream cleansers gently yet effectively cleanse the skin of dirt, oil and impurities while restoring moisture. They help reinforce skin’s protective moisture barrier to keep skin feeling resilient and preps skin to receive the optimal results for Anew moisturizers and treatments.
- Anew Clean Comforting Cream Cleanser & Mask: For normal/dry skin
- Anew Ultimate Cream Cleanser: Feels richly hydrating, Suitable for sensitive skin, Vegan
- Anew Platinum Cream Cleanser: Clinically shown to be effective in protecting and maintaining skin’s moisture barrier, For normal/dry skin, Alcohol-free
Jelly Cleanser: Cleanse with a burst of hydration! This jelly-to-foam cleanser creates the same explosive burst of hydration as belif’s cult favorite The True Cream Aqua Bomb.
- Belif Aqua Bomb Jelly Cleanser: Gel-to-foam cleanser, Ideal for dry and uneven skin, Paraben and sulfate-free
Dermo-Cleanser: Sensitive skin feels dry and tight? Gently cleanse, soften and respect the needs of dry skin with this daily cleanser, which helps repair and restore skin’s moisture barrier while providing skin with a smooth, clean feeling.
- Physiogel Hypoallergenic Daily Moisture Therapy Dermo-Cleanser: Mild and gentle soap-free cleanser, pH-balanced, A daily cleanser for face effective on dry, sensitive skin, No preservatives, perfumes or colorants
Cleansing Scrub: With exfoliating grains, the scrub deeply cleanses the face to dissolve pore-clogging dirt and oil build-up, leaving a refreshingly cool sensation.
- Clearskin® Professional Deep Pore Cleansing Scrub: Contains our exclusive Oil Control System. Exfoliates pores; leaves skin feeling cool, clean and healthier-looking, Oil-free, Noncomedogenic, Dermatologist tested
Micellar Water: Micelles are tiny round cleansing molecules that attract dirt and oil like a magnet to lift impurities from skin. Saturate cotton pad and gently wipe face and eyes to remove makeup and impurities. They don’t require rinsing but it can be used after washing face with Avon cleanser to remove makeup residue.
- Hydra Fusion Cleansing Micellar Water: Suitable for all skin types, Tocopheryl Acetate vitamin E provides antioxidant benefits, Dermatologist-tested and allergy-tested, No-rinse, Vegan
Wipes: While some don’t think they are a good replacement to the above Facial Cleansers, they are great for on-the-go use. Carry the wipes in your gym bag or purse for easy access to clean skin all the time! They’re great for a quick refresh or to remove all traces of face and eye makeup.
- Rice Water Bright Cleansing Facial Wipes: Formulated with rice extract and rice bran oil to leave skin moisturized and brightened
- Makeup Remover Wipes with Mineral Complex: Non-greasy, Enriched with minerals including zinc, magnesium, iron and copper
Have you seen AVON lately? It’s a different world!
My guess it’s been a while…so you might be in for a BIG surprise! Check out at the latest Campaign 19 Avon Book: GET STYLING – two new styling must-haves to make your look last + FREE GIFT 5-PIECE SET, details page 5. Campaign 19 (C19) Avon Brochure is online until 12:01 a.m. ET, Tuesday 09/01/2020.
You’ll see that AVON has evolved and is not your Grandma’s Avon anymore. Now AVON is appealing to a younger age demographic. It is more than makeup, skin care, jewelry, and fragrances. The Avon brochure changes every 2 weeks.
AVON now offers the Espira health & wellness product line, as well as new partnerships with The Face Shop, belif Skincare and VDL K-Beauty Cosmetics. And, we now sell personal care products like toothpaste and antibacter
Have you ever thought about Selling AVON? For a limited time the cost to sign up is $0 (we’re serious!) to start earning and loving today. You could start your own online business OR get your Avon products at a discount. New representatives are enrolled in a “Pathway to Premier” program, where on top of your commissions you earn a $20 bonus for every $200 worth of products sold and $100 for every $1,000 worth of products sold. To get started and be on my team, go to youravon.com/home/signup?shopURL=nrago.
Shop from your seat, not on your feet, and save when you shop with an Avon Representative, like the Avon Lady of NJ, at youravon.com/nrago. Shop easily and have your order delivered directly to your home, office, or any U.S. address. Avon’s distribution center is open and complying with Ohio DOH and CDC guidelines. Avon is taking extra precautions to ensure a safe and clean environment for the Avon staff and the Avon packages they ship.