The Holiday-times and special occasions are great moments to play up and be more adventurous with your cosmetics. Watch this YouTube video to get a neutral makeup look to great match to any outfit or accessory.
Candice used the following products:
- Love in Paris Eye Palette – Fall in love with these richly pigmented formula of 16 multi-dimensional shimmery and soft satin eyeshadow finishes to create an array of unlimited looks. (Good product substitution for Oh What Fun Makeup Mega Palette, not available at this time)
- Glimmersticks Eye Liner in Blackest Black – Glimmer up your gaze! All eyes are on this crowd-favorite liner that defines with perfect precision and intensified shimmery shades.
- fmg Colors of Love Kiss Me Cushion Highlighter – The silky formula provides a pearlescent, luminous finish. Includes a sponge applicator and mirror for on-the-go love. (Good product substitution for Dazzle Drops, not available at this time)
- Love at 1st Lash Mascara – Heart-shaped, lash-hugging fibers lock onto lashes and intertwine to provide instant length and weightless volume in just one application.
- Iconic Avon Lipstick in Crimson Carnation – Apply from tube or with a lip brush.