Pamper your skin while you clean with the vibrating cleansing brush from Avon ANEW Clean. Ultra-soft vibrating bristles deeply cleanse skin and gently wash away impurities. The Cleansing Brush cleans skin 5X better than traditional methods and works for all skin types. Use twice daily by working your regular cleanser into your face and gently moving the cleansing brush in a circular motion for 1-2 minutes. Wash and reveal softer, clearer skin with each use.
Introducing our vibrating cleansing brush. Ultra-soft bristles gently yet effectively remove impurities and leave your skin feeling thoroughly cleansed and delightfully pampered.
• Effectively removes impurities and leaves your skin feeling clean
• Mild and gentle
• Suitable for twice daily use, AM/PM
• Cleans 5x better than hands alone*
• Suitable for all skin types – including sensitive skin
• Enhances Foaming Cleansers, Cream Cleansers, and Jelly Cleanser
• Twice daily, dampen facial skin and brush head with water. Dispense your cleanser onto hands and massage onto face. Turn cleansing brush on and gently move it around your face in a circular motion for approximately 1-2 minutes. Avoid eye area. Rinse face with water. Remove and rinse the brush head then reattach it to the unit to dry.
• Measurements: 168 x 55 x 55mm
• Includes one brush head
• Requires two AA batteries (not included)
• Can be used with the Avon Facial Cleansers.
Note: Brush vibrates but does not spin.
*Versus cleansing by hand. Based on a clinical study with an ordinary cleanser.
luxurious, ultra soft bristles…suitable for sensitive skin
Cleansing Brush Refills
Refill for Anew Clean Cleanser Brush. Luxurious, ultra-soft bristles…suitable for sensitive skin. Set of 2.
• Replace heads every three months or sooner
• Contains two brush heads
Which Cleansers is right for use with a Cleansing Brush?
Washing your face is the first and most essential step to any skincare routine. Facial Cleansers are designed to remove dirt, oil and makeup and basically prepare the skin prior to applying skincare products. Facial Cleansers are more moisturizing and hydrating, and gentler than using soaps. You should wash your face twice daily (morning and night) and rinse with lukewarm water. There are different types of cleansers to suit your skin from foam, cream, and gel. Read the below list of the Avon Cleansers to consider which is right for your skin type and for use with the Anew Clean Cleansing Brush.
Foaming Cleansers: Some people prefer the foaming feeling of these type of cleansers. It is easy to work a small amount of cleanser into a lather to cleanses the skin of dirt, oil and impurities.
- Anew Clean Illuminating Rich Cleansing Foam: Non-stripping and non-drying, For normal/combination skin, Allergy-tested and dermatologist-tested
- Rice Water Bright Foaming Cleanser: Good for dry, sensitive and normal skin types, Rice water, the milky white water obtained from rinsing rice, is enriched with vitamins A, B and E, ceramide and minerals to help skin feel moisturized
Cream Cleansers: It is a common misconception cleansers don’t need to foam to clean skin. Cream cleansers gently yet effectively cleanse the skin of dirt, oil and impurities while restoring moisture. They help reinforce skin’s protective moisture barrier to keep skin feeling resilient and preps skin to receive the optimal results for Anew moisturizers and treatments.
- Anew Clean Comforting Cream Cleanser & Mask: For normal/dry skin
- Anew Ultimate Cream Cleanser: Feels richly hydrating, Suitable for sensitive skin, Vegan
- Anew Platinum Cream Cleanser: Clinically shown to be effective in protecting and maintaining skin’s moisture barrier, For normal/dry skin, Alcohol-free
Jelly Cleanser: Cleanse with a burst of hydration! This jelly-to-foam cleanser creates the same explosive burst of hydration as belif’s cult favorite The True Cream Aqua Bomb.
- Belif Aqua Bomb Jelly Cleanser: Gel-to-foam cleanser, Ideal for dry and uneven skin, Paraben and sulfate-free
Have you seen AVON lately? It’s a different world!
My guess it’s been a while…so you might be in for a BIG surprise! Check out at the latest Campaign 19 Avon Book: GET STYLING – two new styling must-haves to make your look last + FREE GIFT 5-PIECE SET, details page 5. Campaign 19 (C19) Avon Brochure is online until 12:01 a.m. ET, Tuesday 09/01/2020.
You’ll see that AVON has evolved and is not your Grandma’s Avon anymore. Now AVON is appealing to a younger age demographic. It is more than makeup, skin care, jewelry, and fragrances. The Avon brochure changes every 2 weeks.
AVON now offers the Espira health & wellness product line, as well as new partnerships with The Face Shop, belif Skincare and VDL K-Beauty Cosmetics. And, we now sell personal care products like toothpaste and antibacter
Have you ever thought about Selling AVON? For a limited time the cost to sign up is $0 (we’re serious!) to start earning and loving today. You could start your own online business OR get your Avon products at a discount. New representatives are enrolled in a “Pathway to Premier” program, where on top of your commissions you earn a $20 bonus for every $200 worth of products sold and $100 for every $1,000 worth of products sold. To get started and be on my team, go to youravon.com/home/signup?shopURL=nrago.
Shop from your seat, not on your feet, and save when you shop with an Avon Representative, like the Avon Lady of NJ, at youravon.com/nrago. Shop easily and have your order delivered directly to your home, office, or any U.S. address. Avon’s distribution center is open and complying with Ohio DOH and CDC guidelines. Avon is taking extra precautions to ensure a safe and clean environment for the Avon staff and the Avon packages they ship.