Charcoal says “peace out,” pollution!
It draws out deep-down dirt like a magnet.
Anew Neutralize Anti-Pollution Charcoal Pore Strips
It’s time to get skin smart. With our Anew Neutralize Anti-Pollution Collection, your skin can now be 4X more resistant to pollution—aka dirt, dust, smoke and smog. All of these pesky pollutants contribute to the look of dull skin, clogged pores, age spots and wrinkles. Our anti-pollution squad was designed as your invisible shield of protection, helping to keep skin looking healthy, fresh and youthful.
Did you know? Pollution ages the look of your skin faster than time alone. And if you think you’re safe because you don’t live in a big city, think again. Pollution is found everywhere—even indoors.
Charcoal says, “Peace out, pollution!” Our purifying pore strips are enriched with the unclogging ingredient charcoal, known to draw out deep-down dirt like a magnet. Gently and instantly remove pollutants from your pores that can lead to blackheads and reveal fresh, clean and glowing skin. Includes 6 nose strips.
NEUTRALIZE: To make something ineffective by applying an opposite force or effect.
ANTIOXIDANT: Naturally occurs in vitamins and minerals—like vitamins A, C, E, and green tea—that protect your skin against free radicals.
BOTANICAL EXTRACTS: Powerful plant extracts from herbs and roots that help protect your skin against free radicals.
POLLUTANTS: Like dust, smoke, and smog, are everywhere, resulting from chemicals and fumes from equipment. The presence of pollutants can cause free radicals to form in the air.
FREE RADICALS: Unstable molecules that can damage the cells in your body. They result from exposure to environmental sources such as sunlight, smoke and other pollutants.
• Neutralizes all forms of pollutants that accelerate aging
• Detoxifies, purifies and deep cleans pores
• Gently and instantly purifies your skin
• Leaves skin healthier, clearer, refined and stronger
• Allergy- and dermatologist-tested
Q: What is pollution?
A: Pollution is the introduction of harmful materials into the environment. Sources of outdoor pollution can be vehicle emissions, industrial emissions, agricultural emissions and forest fires. Sources of indoor pollution can be gas stoves, bacteria, mold, allergens, flooring and cleaning products.
Q: Why is it important to protect your skin from pollution?
A: Pollution accelerates signs of aging in the skin. When pollutants pass through the skin, they irritate and dehydrate, which over time can damage skin and cause premature fine lines, wrinkles and dark spots. Protect and preserve your skin’s health by neutralizing all forms of pollutants.
Q: What skin concerns does the Neutralize line address?
A: Our anti-pollution skin care line targets clogged pores, irritation, dullness and dryness while neutralizing pollutants.
Q: What are the key ingredients in the Neutralize line?
A: Ginger and matcha are powerful antioxidants known for their ability to visibly reduce signs of pollution-induced aging. Charcoal detoxifies and purifies the skin by drawing impurities out of your pores.
Apply to cleansed, damp nose, smoothing the adhesive strip down. Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes. To remove, slowly and gently peel off from edges toward center. Rinse off any residue with cool water. Use as needed (1-2 times a month is recommended).Imported
What are adaptogens? More than a hot new buzzwords, they’re healing botanical extracts that help protect the body from environmental stressors and visible signs of pollution-induced aging…
MATCHA – A finely milled form of green tea with vitamins, minerals and superfood antioxidants that helps neutralize and visibly repair pollution damage.
GINGER – An antioxidant used for centuries to help visibly even skin tone and boost skin’s ability to repair itself.
AMLA – Commonly known as Indian Gooseberry, this fruit contains high levels of vitamin C, known to support radiance.
- Avon Outlet C21: WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. FINAL SALE, NO RETURNS. On the cover: “My Boss Calls Me Mom” Tee. Grey with graphic. Cotton/polyester/spandex. Machine wash, dry flat. Imported. Center back length: 25″ on medium, 26″ on 1X. Brochure: $14.99 now $7.99, save $7.00. Campaign 21 2019 Avon Outlet Flyer is online until 5 p.m. ET, Tuesday 10/01/2019.
- Love Your Body C21-22: LOVE YOUR BODY. Feel perfectly pampered all over. Campaign 21 – Campaign 22 2019 Love Your Body Avon Flyer is online until Tuesday 10/15/2019.
- Eau so You 20-21: eau so you! for floral to fresh, find your new signature scent. Campaign 20 – Campaign 21 2019 Eau so You Avon Flyers is online until Tuesday 10/01/2019.