If you are interested in fashion and makeup, I am here to help customers make the most of their appearance. My posts are meant to keep you abreast of new launches of products, fragrances, color ranges, and product promotions. The following advice is offered to help clients on the best products to compliment their appearance and to understand the issues and details of the skin, nail, and hair and also about cosmetics and perfumes.
Q: In what order should I apply makeup products?
A: In general, professional makeup artists recommend following the following steps:
- Start your skin off right with cleansing and toning than moisturizing it
- Localized application of correctors: dark circles, marks, discoloration
- Application of the foundation on the entire face.
- Browline (optional)
- Mascara for eyelashes.
- Eyeliner and lip makeup.
- Blush and face powder.
Q: How do I choose the tone of the makeup base?
A: The function of the base is to match the tone of the skin, correct imperfections, rejuvenate and soften the features.
To find the ideal foundation color, you have to choose a shade lighter than that of your skin. The right color is one that does not cause the dreaded “mask effect”. That is the difference in tone between the face and the neck.
If possible, you should select the tone of the makeup base with natural daylight.
It is also important not to use it as a self-tanning cream. It is advisable to apply very small portions of product on the forehead, chin, and cheekbones, and spread with an applicator or a latex sponge.
Q: How do I wear makeup if I wear glasses?
A: In all cases, we must take into account the effect of the lenses: the lenses that correct myopia show the smallest eyes and the glass opaque colors. Therefore, the ideal is:
- Use an eyeliner to enlarge the eyes by delineating the upper eyelid.
- Use eyeshadow shades with intense colors to highlight the look.
- Apply a volume mascara to eyelashes.
Lenses that correct farsightedness or presbyopia usually enlarge the eyeball – and small wrinkles!
- In this case: you have to be careful with eyeshadow tones. Choose very soft matte colors and quality products that do not accent lines.
- Use very light and transparent mascara.
- Border the eyelid with brown eyeliner very delicately, without extending the line to the sides. Blur with a brush.
Important in all cases: have a magnifying mirror located in the bathroom to makeup without your glasses.
Q: I have a small mouth and I would like to see myself more sensual. How can I achieve it?
A: To achieve a sensual and satisfying mouth, it is important to follow these steps of professional makeup.
- “Erase” the edges of the lips with concealer without reaching the corners and unify the color of the skin with foundation.
- Draw the mouth following the outer edge of the lips.
- Apply a bright color lipstick with a high density of pigments with a lip brush.
- To further increase the effect, apply lipgloss on top to increase the color with a similar shade, add shine with a clear shade or increase depth with a glitter finish.
Q: How do I hide spots and freckles?
Pink or red hyperpigmentations normally begin to appear on the face, neck, and neckline after the age of thirty. To disguise them, you can apply a concealer in a localized form and blend with a face powder.
You have to be careful with the amount of powder that is used, to not mark the expression lines or create an unnatural effect.
My Avon Story
I’ve always loved jewelry, cosmetics, and fashion. I have childhood memories of receiving gifts from my godmother of Avon products. I remember a classmates mother selling Avon to mine. I began collecting the older, unique perfume bottles in the shape of an owl, a flower, the Eiffel Tower.
Thank you for considering shopping Avon with me. My vision is to provide delightful and pleasing anti-aging skincare, fragrance, color cosmetics & fashion products. I believe beauty doesn’t have to be expensive! You can be your most incredible self without using a lot of your time or money. Avon is a well-known brand name and has quality products at affordable prices.
I have customers and team members from over the United States as well as Morris, Sussex and Passaic County in Northern New Jersey. They ALL know that I’m only an email, call or text message away. Be sure to leave a voicemail message and I’ll get back to you within 48 hrs. CONNECT WITH ME if you want to become a sales representative, want to order products, have questions about a product, have a question about your order, would like a brochure or want me to tell you more about Avon.
Sincerely Nancy, the Avon Lady of NJ
Email: nancy (at) avonladynj (dot) com. Call/text me: 973.714 .26 3 5
National AVON Independent Sales Representative Since 2010
AVON Beauty Advisor
AVON Certificate of Achievement – Avon Espira Pro
AVON Beauty Certification – Skin Care and Color Product Specialist
AVON Leadership Bronze Ambassador and Team Mentor
AVON Certificate of Completion – Build Like A Boss Training & Sales Workshop
AVON President’s Club Member 2014, 2015, 2016, Honor Society 2017
#13 in Northeast Region for Personal Sales Increase 2017
#1 in District Online Sales 2015, 2016
#1 in Division Online Sales 2015