Get swept away with the refreshing marine scent of Endless Ocean. The perfect at-home summer escape.
Campaign 14 Brochure: FREE Vitamin C Serum with any 2 Anew Purchases, Details Page 2. Get Visibly Brighter Skin in 2 Weeks! Campaign 14 (C14) Brochure online beginning Wednesday 06/13/2018 until Tuesday 06/26/2018 midnight EST. Pages 100 – 101.
Avon Senses Bubble Bath
Up to 24 pampering baths in every bottle! Dermatologically tested. Each, 24 fl. oz.
$8.00 $5.99 each
SPA TIP: Put some bubble bath and a bit of water in your potpourri burner
AVON BUBBLE BATH FOR MORE THAN JUST A RELAXING BATH!
Avon Bubble Bath is hypoallergenic and suitable for most people, especially kids! For those sensitive to fragrance, Avon has a fragrance-free version, Sensitive Skin Bubble Bath. Avon Representatives and customers of Avon Bubble Bath have found it to be a great all-around cleaner and have compiled the following additional great to uses.
- Avon Bubble Baths provide tons of silky moisturizing bubbles that leave no bathtub ring. A great companion to Skin So Soft Bath Oil. Dries tub to a clean shine.
- Hair shampoo.
- Cleans combs and brushes — leaves no residue.
- Add to the children’s wading pool — makes for great summer fun and keeps the pool and the kids clean too!!
- Add to cleaning water for cars, aluminum or vinyl siding, campers or trailers — repels dust.
- Use to wash dishes, appliances, windows, and Venetian blinds
- Mop floors — cuts through many shoe marks. Mix one capful of Bubble Bath with a ½ sink of warm water.
- Clean bathroom fixtures and mirrors.
- Use to shampoo carpets. Removes all types of stains from carpet — it will even take out red wine stains. Use in a carpet cleaner — no soap residue and smells great
- Use to wash walls and ceilings.
- Use bubbles and sponge to shampoo furniture or vehicle interiors.
- Cleans chandeliers and light fixtures.
- Cleans china, windows, etc (all type glass).
- Upholstery stains come out by rubbing with a damp cloth dipped in full strength bubble bath. Do not wet the sponge with water. Water may leave a stain, the bubble bath won’t.
- Jewelry cleaner — clean your jewelry — even costume jewelry.
- Wash paneling — no rinsing, no streaks.
- Put some bubble bath and a bit of water in your potpourri burner.
- Clean your painted or stained wood cupboards.
- Refill for liquid soap, mild on hands. You can even add a touch of Skin So Soft Bath Oil for more softness.
- Inside and outside the refrigerator — easy to wipe off and gets rid of odors.
- Polishes all chrome household fixtures.
- Leaves TV screen clean — no streaking-wipe with a dry cloth.
- Wash stuffed toys — dry the toy inside a pillowcase that has been knotted closed, and the toy comes out as close to new looking as it will ever get
- Wash cars, mobile homes, RVs, and boats
- Wash plastic plant leaves
- Cleans bathroom vanity and ceramic tiles – No watermarks
- Clean shower doors – leaves a coating that greatly reduces build up
- Wash your fine crystal
- Use as a laundry detergent and you shouldn’t need fabric softener. Removes stains – Use 1 to 2 capfuls
- Use for hand-washing delicates
- Use as pre-soak on heavily soiled laundry — great for ring-around-the-collar and greasy work clothes.
- Splatter grease (or butter) on a good blouse? Put straight Bubble Bath on the spot, let sit a few minutes and the wash. Spots should disappear!
Lawn and Garden
- Wash your plant leaves, they will shine. And you can pour it into the soil as a fertilizer.
- Great for lawns. Fill a plastic container with water and 1 or 2 ribs of Bubble Bath then attach to garden hose and water lawn.
- Excellent to water your flowers, etc., in the garden. Use the same as for your grass above.
- For snails — equal parts of water & bubble bath — spray on flowers — spray ONLY AROUND SOIL in edible garden areas.
- Use to give pets a bath, along with Skin So Soft Bath Oil. Pets will smell nice, their coats should shine and it should repel fleas, too!
(These use statements are not endorsed by Avon. These suggestions are to try at your own risk.)
Campaign 14 Brochure: FREE Vitamin C Serum with any 2 Anew Purchases, Details Page 2. Get Visibly Brighter Skin in 2 Weeks! Campaign 14 (C14) Brochure online beginning Wednesday 06/13/2018 until Tuesday 06/26/2018 midnight EST.
- Outlet C14: On the cover: Avon Favorites Cosmetics Bag. Cotton canvas case in an Avon-exclusive print. Fully lined. Zip closure. 7 1/4″ L x 3 1/2″ W x 5″ H. Imported. Item#: 397-335. Brochure: $9.99 now $4.99, save $5.00. While Supplies Last. Campaign 14 ’18 Outlet Avon Flyer is online beginning Wednesday 06/13/2018 until Tuesday 06/26/2018 midnight EST.
- Better Than Basics C13-16: NEW & EXCLUSIVE BATTER THAN BASICS. a fresh take on summer essentials + AMAZING BEAUTY DEALS! Campaign 13-16 ’18 Better Than Basics Avon Flyer is available online beginning Wednesday 05/30/2018 until Tuesday 07/24/2018 midnight EST.
Welcome, I’m Happy You Found My Avon Blog!
Thank you for considering shopping Avon with me. I’ve been an Avon Representative, in Leadership for recruiting and a Beauty Adviser since 2010. With my customers help, I joined the elite group of top-achieving Representatives for the second year. The President’s Recognition Program honors individuals who have reach published sales performance levels.
I’m honest & reliable … and ready to help you find the right products and give you the premium shopping experience you desire. My customers live all over the United States as well as Morris, Sussex and Passaic County in Northern New Jersey. They ALL know that I’m only an email, call or text message away. Call or text me at 973.714 .26 3 5. Email: nancy (at) avonladynj (dot) com. Be sure to leave a voicemail message and I’ll get back to you within 48 hrs.
Register with me today and I will e-mail you with upcoming special offers, promotions and exclusive product information. Contact me today, if you want to become a Representative, order products, have questions about a product, have a question about your order, would like a brochure, or tell you more about Avon.