Signature Collection. Designed by Avon. Inspired by you.
Fancy Floral Peasant Top
Boho Chic season is in full swing with flower-embroidered detailing on the front and arms. Keyhole tie front. Flattering relaxed fit with a high-low hemline. Lightweight crinkle chiffon polyester. Hand wash, line dry. Imported.
Best Seller in 2 New Colors!
Intimates are Representative Delivery Only:
Contact me so I can help you find the style and size you need and make arrangements for shipping.
Bra Measuring & Sizing
1. Measure Band Size
Take a snug measurement around your rib cage, below your bust and shoulder blades. Then add 4 inches. If you get an odd number (like 35), round up to one (to 36).
2. Measure Bust Size
With bra on and clothes off, measure around the fullest part of your bust.
3. Determine Cup Size
Compare bust measurement to band measurement. Subtract the band measurement (Step 1) from the bust measurement (Step 2). Then use the chart below to determine your cup size.
- Do your bra straps cut into your shoulders? If so, you may be over-tightening the straps. Loosen them to relieve the strain.
- What is the advantage of an underwire? Underwires help relieve shoulder stress from bra straps by adding support below the breast. Underwires also provide shaping, for an attractive lift and look.
- Does your bust spill out over the top of your bra or bulge under the cups? If so, your bra cups are too small; go up one cup size (but be sure to keep the same band size).
- Do you have wrinkles in your cups at the top or sides? Then your bust is not filling out the cup properly; try a smaller cup size.
- Is your underwire uncomfortable? The underwire should gently surround your bust and should not pinch or poke. If it does, try a larger cup size.
- Does the back of your bra ride up higher than the front? If so, your band is too loose, you should tighten the band and loosen the straps. If that doesn’t help, you should try a smaller band size. Remember the lower the back of the bra fits, the more support you get.
- How do you prevent your bust line from sagging? Try shortening the straps; if your bust line still sags you may need a smaller cup size or try a firm support style with rigid straps.
- Does the band of your bra dig in? A bra that fits correctly should be snug but not tight. Try a larger band size or a bra with a wider band.
- What if one of my breasts is larger than the other? This is a common problem among women. Always fit the larger breast. Choose styles with stretch fabric in the cups or padded cups. You can also adjust the strap of the larger breast looser than the strap of the smaller breast.
- What is the best way to put on shapewear? Gather the garment from the legs to the waist. Step into the legs and pull up. When the bottom is seated correctly, unroll the garment over the torso.
- How often should you be fitted for a bra? You should be fit for a bra at least once a year. You should also be fit if you gain or lose weight, during pregnancy, after childbirth, during menopause and if you begin an exercise program.
- How should you care for your bras? Do use a gentle detergent, and wash in cold water. Do fasten the hooks, and use the lingerie wash bag. Do store bras properly — fold them I half with one cup inside the other, or stack them in a row. Don’t put in the dryer.
- When should you replace your bras? When the color changes: White bras will turn gray, dark colors start to fade. When the fabric stretches out: Band may not feel as tight as it used to, and it may ride up in the back. Straps may slip off your shoulders even after adjusting. When the fabric looks worn: You risk getting jabbed by the underwire, and once the fabric starts getting threadbare, your chances for show-through increases. When it’s too tight or too loose: Your bra may be in perfectly good shape but maybe your figure has changed due to weight loss, childbirth, or surgery.
casual chic A TOUCH OF SPARKLE!
Super Sparkle Wedge Flip-Flop
Flip-flops get glam with padded sparkle straps and a sparkly jewel-like accent. Perfect for bridesmaid gifts, the beach and the pool. 2 1/4″ wedge. Man-made materials.
Brochure: $12.99 each pair
One exterior slip pocket; two interior slip pockets and one zippered pocket
Crazy for Canvas Tote
Color blocking meets functionality. Sturdy cotton canvas tote with thick straps has plenty of pockets and measures a generous 13″ H x 17 1/2″ W x 4 1/2″ D. Handle drop, 11″. Fully lined.
Brochure: $19.99 each
Campaign 14 Brochure: Introducing Avon Luck La Vie. Live the fabulous life. Online beginning 06/15/2016 until Tuesday 06/28/2016 midnight EST.
Meet mark. Magalog 7/2016. ONE HOT SUMMER. Head-Turning Fashion Trends. Heat-Beating Beauty Essentials. PLUS: We’re off to Hawaii! The limited edition collection you don’t want to miss. Products available only in Avon Campaigns 14 & 15, no backorders can be accepted. Mark Magalog 7 is available online beginning 06/15/2016 until Tuesday 07/12/2016 midnight EST.
Avon Living Magalog C11-14. Easy Summer Days from picnics to parties. 63 Finds for Outdoor Family Fun. Products available only in Avon Campaigns 11 – 14 2016. Avon Living 11-14 is available online until Tuesday 06/28/2016 midnight EST.
- Outlet C13-14: Cover features SWEET treat! CANDY CANE CONFECTION COLLECTION. Necklace and Earring Gift Set. Necklace, 16 1/2″ L with 3 1/2″ extender. Pierced drops, 1/2″ L. Silvertone.
Brochure: $16.99now $4.99 the set, save $12.00. Bracelet. 7 1/4″ L with 1″ extender. Silvertone. Brochure: $15.99now $4.99, save $11.00. While Supplies Last.. Outlet Campaign 13-14 ‘16 Avon Flyer is available online until Tuesday 06/28/2016 midnight EST.
- Outlet C14: find your truth. Cover features Essential Truths Necklace. Motivational words on each side of rotating pendant. Goldtone. Each, 16 1/2″ L with 3 1/2″ extender.
Brochure: $14.99now $4.99 each, save $10.00 While Supplies Last. Outlet Campaign 14 ‘16 Avon Flyer is available online beginning 06/15/2016 until Tuesday 06/28/2016 midnight EST.
- Skin Care Bundles C14-15: SAVE on skin care bundles! FREE Wash-Off Waterproof Mascara In Black with any ANEW bundle purchase from pgs. 2-6 an $8.00 value! Skin Care Bundles Campaign 14-15 ‘16 Avon Flyer is available online beginning 06/15/2016 until Tuesday 07/12/2016 midnight EST.
- Star Spangled Savings C13-14: ALL 3 FOR $12.99 Ultra Color Bold Lipstick, Dazzlers Top Coat, Nailwear Pro+ Nail Enamel, a $20.00 value! Ultra Color Bold Lipstick. .106 oz. net wt. an $8.00 value! Dazzlers Top Coat. .4 fl. oz. a $6.00 value! Nailwear Pro+ Nail Enamel. .4 fl. oz. a $6.00 value! Item#: 471-474. Star Spangled Savings Flyer Campaign 11-12 ‘16 Avon Flyer is available online until Tuesday 06/28/2016 midnight EST.
- Smooth Sale C14-15: Spring Saving. Cover features Spring-Forward Tank 4-Pack. Pack of four camis in orange, navy, cream and brown. Wide, bra-friendly straps and lace trim at the neckline. Cotton/polyester/spandex body, nylon/spandex lace trim. Machine wash and dry flat. Imported. Price: $19.99 the pack of 4. Smooth Savings Campaign 14-15 ’16 Avon Flyer is available online beginning 06/15/2016 until Tuesday 07/12/2016 midnight EST.
- 10 for $10 C-14-15. 10 SUMMER BEAUTY BUYS ONLY $10 EACH. Save Up to 55%! 10 for $10 Campaign 14-15 ’16 Avon Flyer is available online beginning 06/15/2016 until Tuesday 07/12/2016 midnight EST.