Everyone loves a good scavenger hunt.
DEADLINE EXTENDED until Tuesday 10/06/2015 midnight EST!
Use the link to the Avon Campaign 20 static version to help you find the product names and page numbers to answer the seven hunt questions below. You can submit your answers here or by email to: nancy (at) avonladynj (dot) com. Please include your name and mailing address too! You’ll then be entered for the four (4) chances to receive Avon’s new waterproof mascara called “BIG & FALSE LASH VOLUME MASCARA” in your choice of Black, Brown Black or Blackest Black.
IMPORTANT: Read the Official Rules below for the full eligibility requirements. Valid to residents of the contiguous United States. Void where prohibited by law.
- Name the page number the features the letter written by Sheri McCoy, CEO of Avon.
- Find a product for Fall season to be used in the home.
- Find the product recommended by the Skin Care Foundation.
- Name two movies or TV shows programs associated with products for children featured in this campaign.
- Find the piece of jewelry that has “You are the captain of this ship” on its packaging.
- Name #4 of the “9 Reasons Why Skin So Soft is every body’s favorite”.
- Find a product actress Olivia Wilde is the face for.
Campaign 21 Brochure is available for online shopping until Tuesday 10/06/2015 midnight EST.
INTRODUCING BIG & FALSE LASH VOLUME MASCARA
Lasts all day. Clump-, smudge- and flake-free. Sweat- and waterproof. .338 fl. oz.
Brochure: intro special $6.99
Will be $9.00.
Our fiber-blend formula doubles the look of lashes for a glamorous full-volume false lash look that’s incredibly natural and real! The secret weapon is the exclusively-designed brush that follow the natural curve of your eye to the root of your lash line to help fill in your lashes, easily reaching corners and lower lashes.
False lashes can be pricey, time-consuming and difficult to apply at home. You can get a glamorous lash effortlessly with this new mascara.
Hypoallergenic, ophthalmologist tested and safe for contact lens wearers.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. HOW TO ENTER: Entries accepted beginning on September 12, 2015 at 12:01 a.m. (ET) and ending on
September 22, 2015 October 6, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. (ET). You can submit your answers here or by email to: nancy (at) avonladynj (dot) com; please include the entrants name and mailing address. Winner Selection: Four (4) winners will be selected in a random drawing to receive a Big & False Lash Volume Mascara, on or about September 29, 2015. Drawing is conducted and sponsored by Nancy Rago, an Avon Independent Sales Representative, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Prizes & Approximate Retail Value: $12.49 ($6.99 + tax + shipping). Winners will be notified via email. Incomplete answers (entries) will be disqualified.
2. ENTRIES: Limit one (1) entry per U.S. household. Multiple entries from the same household will be disqualified. Entries using macro, robotic, script or other forms of automatic entry will be disqualified. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the contiguous United States of America who have reached the age of majority in their state, territory, or province of residence at time of entry. Employees or independent representatives of Avon Products, Inc. are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law.
4. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Online entrants must have a valid email address, and it is entrant’s responsibility to update Sponsor of any change in email address. Expenses not specifically included in prize description are the sole responsibility of the winner. Each prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, outside of manufacturer’s limited warranty. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Promotion. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representative agents, successors, assigns, officers, directors, and employees harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Promotion or acceptance or use of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical, or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Promotion, or in the announcement of the prize.
5. INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in a Promotion if it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to abuse, threaten, or harass other entrants. Caution: Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage any Website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent of the law.