1. fall florals. Dark, moody and even digitalized, this season’s takes are no wallflowers dark blooms dress $42
2. goldtone add-ons. Adding Midas touches to an out fit feels very of-the-moment show ID bracelet $24
3. cutout booties. As footwear goes, they’re the hole package multi-mixed-media booties $65
4. the new suit. A blazer with leggings looks both polished for day and night-out right blaze a new trail blazer $60. chic it out pants $34.
5. pastels. Spring forward! This fall, think pink and other sherbet shades posy posh earrings $20
6. iridescence. Chasing rainbows won’t get you anywhere—but wearing them will get you major style cred marquis de style earrings $20
7. the shirtdress. The go-to but ton-up top goes to great lengths—literally! everything goes shirt dress $40
8. painterly prints. A stroke of genius for every girl’s wardrobe chic angle flats $36
9. mixed media. When it comes to making an impact, it’s true—two textures are better than one classic move coat $75
10. the 24/7 tote. Work to play, weekday to weekend, it’s one chic sidekick shopaholic tote $45
DON’T FORGET to check out the entire fall Magalog! Meet Mark Magalog Fall 2014. It’s finally FALL! Lucy Hale’s style secrets revealed! Products available only in C18-C21, no backorders can be accepted. Online until Tuesday 10/07/14 midnight EST. Sale & Promotion: mark. ALL AROUND STYLE SCARF for just $10.00, with any $30.00 Magalog purchase!