Please review these points BEFORE you consider becoming an Avon sales representative.
- Check out the Avon product offering by exploring my Avon website. Do you have any experience with their products? Do believe in their quality and value?
- Are you ready to work hard and set realistic goals for yourself?
- Avon has a low start-up fee of $15. This includes every you need to start selling. You get 10 brochures for your 1st and 2nd campaign along with other training material, product samples and a tote bag. You also get online access to more training material and can set up your own Avon website.
- Other costs of doing business are optional things like paper bags to deliver orders to your customers and literature bags to hang brochure out for selling to future customers. Other costs can be considered by using a percentage of your initial profits to reinvest it back into your business.
- After selling with the brochure in your new representative kit, you need to order additional brochures to keep your business going! These are sold in packs of 10. The cost per brochure goes down the more you buy. One pack (10 brochures) cost 64.9¢ per brochure, where three packs (30 brochures) cost 38.0¢ per brochures. Brochures are available in English and Spanish.
- Earnings percentage is tied to order size. You begin earning 20% on orders $50 – $144.99. The percentage grows as order size increase. You can earn up to 50% on orders $1,550 +. New representative incentives vary from time to time but currently they can earn free product selling kits for orders over $100.
- If your customer is not happy with a purchase, they can exchange it or get a full refund. If you need to return it to Avon you will have to pay for shipping charges. Most likely this will not exceed the earnings difference so it should be a wash. You always have the option of trying to find another customer to purchase this product.
- If you are on my sales team, I will show you how I did it and be there every step of the way to help you succeed in your business and personal goals! I will provide tips, guidance and encouragement along your Avon journey.
- Avon abides by the World Federation of Direct Sellers “Code of Ethics” and in addition there are three major aspects of Avon’s business model that safeguard our Representatives and Consumers. Avon maintains adherence to these principles in all of their markets. They are: The Avon business model does not rely on nor does it encourage sales of inventory, training or business support materials between Representatives. The core of their business model is Representatives selling Avon products to an end consumer. Avon has reasonable return policies. Representatives are not left holding excess inventory. Avon limits earnings to three generations. Avon does not promise commissions on infinite sales. Rather, Avon primarily promotes and incentivize Representatives based on their sales to Customers.
- When consumers have questions about direct selling, I say to them: At its best, direct selling is “I tried the product. I liked the product. I recommend it to a friend.”
- If you are considering entering direct sales (or ‘social selling’) here are three tips to remember: Like the product! Make sure it’s a product you use and enjoy yourself. You will be selling to your friends, family, neighbors and co-workers. Understand the product. All good direct selling/social selling companies will provide training and mentoring support. But you should not need to invest heavily in start-up training and marketing materials. Know who you are buying from and who is paying you. When ordering product for your customers, make sure you will be purchasing from the Company, not the individual who recruited you into selling. And that your earnings will be paid by the Company.
If you have additional questions, Contact Me and I’ll be happy to answers your concerns. If you want to get started today, you can sign up online. Go to http://start.youravon.com/sa/personal.page and complete the information. To be part of my team, you need to input my reference code in the appropriate field: nrago. Once you fill out the contract and pay the $15 fee, a kit will then be shipped directly to you! If you have questions when filling it out, please do not hesitate to Contact Me!
AVON Leadership Representative
District 2079 – Phoenix Division (formerly the Platinum Division)