All The Support You Need
Once you register, you’ll be connected to a wealth of training tools, all designed to help you build endurance and strength to make the most of your Avon Walk experience, including:
Walking 39.3 miles in 2 days is an exhilarating goal–even more monumental when it’s fueled by a passion to end breast cancer. Even if you’ve never walked very far, you can participate in the Avon Walk with the right preparation. We’ll be with you every step of the way with proven tools to help you prepare — from easy-to-follow training programs to volunteer-led walks in your area, and so much more. Feeling energized to make a difference? Get going today.
- Proven Training Programs Take advantage of our expertly designed 12-, 8-, and 4-week training plans. No matter what your fitness level, these intelligent programs start gradually and help you grow stronger and more confident in your skills
- Training Log Keeps track of your training and helps you stay motivated
- Organized Training Walks in your area These volunteer-led training walks are a great way to meet other Walkers who’ll be participating in the event with you
- Walker Coordinator Your Walker Coordinator will help you choose a training program, connect you with Training Walks in your area and answer any other questions you may have
- Discounts from local businesses Avon Walkers and Crew receive great deals on socks, shoes, water bottles and much more. Contact the Avon Lady of NJ.
Already registered? Log in now for access to your Training Tools »